Hedera Work Trousers
Hedera, our most timeless work trousers, are designed as a tribute to the blue-collar worker. The heavy cotton stretch fabric is made in Italy, and is chosen for its durable and warming features. The legs are wide and lined with dirt-repellent waxed cotton. Tool pockets on both legs as well as loops to attach knee pad pockets. Every pair of Hedera comes with knee pad pockets of Scottish waxed cotton.
Responsible and small-scale production in Lithuania.
- Unisex fit
- Wide legs
- Waxed cotton enforcements on the lower parts of the legs
- Attachable knee-pad pockets in waxed cotton are included
- Buttons on the legs to hold up the foldings
- Pockets for tools and phone
- Loops for bands holding knee-pad pockets
- Buttons inside to attach braces (sold separately)
- 99% Cotton OEKO-TEX® STANDARD 100, 1% Elastane
- The female model is 175 cm tall, wearing a size M
- The male model is 185 cm tall, wearing size L
Machine wash warm with similar colours, use a mild detergent. Do not bleach. Line dry, do not tumble dry. Iron low.
As we are using natural materials, the waxed fabric might become a little mottled after washing. If that happens you can use an iron to even it out. After 5–6 washes, you can add our Lavender beeswax (sold separately) to the fabric if you want to restrengthen the impregnation effect. Natural and eco dyed fabrics might change colour in sunlight faster than synthetic fibers.