This is Lilldal 2:10
- We are a premium brand of functional clothes and accessories for garden and the outdoors.
- Lilldal 2:10 is practical, stylish and sustainable.
- Designed in Sweden and produced small-scale in Europe with carefully selected natural materials.
- Practical functions, a timeless look and durable materials for a long product life cycle.
- Our goal is to exist globally anywhere the new conscious generation cultivates, enjoys nature and builds their lives in a future sustainable world.
The carefully tailored garments and accessories are made with premium quality craftsmanship and of consciously selected materials such as hemp, linen, eco-cotton and natural tanned leather.
Lilldal 2:10 was founded 2016 in the Royal garden Rosendal in Djurgården, Stockholm Sweden.
We are not only designers but also gardeners and that gives us valuable insights in designing our products.
We choose to use only breathable yet durable natural materials that age gracefully.
Our Core Value
Our core value is sustainability and we make clear statements for the environment.
Life outdoors – a new global movement
The lust for nature and the growing eco-consciousness have contributed to the new green wave of the 2020’s.
Sustainability is us
In 2021 we received Plaza Interior’s prize of honor for sustainability.
Since the start, the environment has been a priority. We have chosen the most environmentally friendly alternatives for production, packaging and delivery. Our products are designed with practical functions and our look is timeless. We use comfortable materials that breathe and age gracefully. The long life cycle of our products is important to us. The production is set in Lithuania and in Sweden and we use natural materials such as linen, hemp, organic cotton and naturally tanned leather. Our products are produced on an ongoing basis in small-scale to meet the demand from customers. This not only counteracts unnecessary waste but also creates long-lasting relationships with our producers.