Daisy Work Trousers
The classic suit trousers, with a modern cut and tailoring. The fabric is slightly textured and in a sophisticated colour. The trousers are designed to be used on many different occasions. In the garden or the workshop, at the office, in the outdoors.
Enforced with waxed cotton on knees, to help keep you dry if kneeling down. Opens at the bottom so you can insert padding if you like, making the trouser even more comfortable to work in. Bottom of the leg is lined with waxed cotton for extra durability to prevent wear and tear. A side pocket on one leg, which can be used for tools. There is a smaller pocket inside one of the front pockets, to help keep your wallet secure when you move around.
- Relaxed fit
- Waxed cotton enforcements
- Kneepad pockets on the inside
- Discreet pockets added on legs for tools
- Buttons inside the trousers to attach braces (sold separately)
- 78% Organic cotton, 22% Hemp, Waxed cotton
- Responsibly produced in Lithuania
- The model is 167 cm, wearing a size 38
- If you are between two sizes – we suggest the larger one for best durability
Machine wash warm with similar colours, use a mild detergent. Do not bleach. Line dry, do not tumble dry. Iron low.
As we are using natural materials, the waxed fabric might become a little mottled after washing. If that happens you can use an iron to even it out. After 5–6 washes, you can add our Lavender Beeswax (sold separately) to the fabric if you want to restrengthen the impregnation effect. Natural and eco dyed fabrics might also change colour in sunlight faster than synthetic fibers.