Hibernica Harvest Trousers, Sand
These trousers are made of undyed linen from Lithuania. While protecting your skin from the sun it gives a comfortable and airy feel on a hot summer's day. Designed especially for the harvesting moments in your field or greenhouse. The legs are wide enough to fold up when walking through damp grass or mud. The right leg pocket is for tools such as folding knife or ruler and the left leg pocket for mobile phone or wallet. There are loops on the inside of the legs and under the leg pockets to attach loose Knee Pad Pockets with Welcro bands (sold separately). On the waistband inside the trouser there are buttons to attach our Dandelion Braces (sold separately).
- Unisex fit
- Wide legs
- Buttons on the legs to hold up the foldings
- Pocket on the right leg for folding ruler or saw
- Pocket for cell phone on the left leg
- Buttons inside to attach braces (sold separately)
- Loops for bands holding loose knee-pad pockets (sold separately)
- 100% Linen
- Responsibly produced in Lithuania
- The female model is 170 cm tall, wearing a size S
- The male model is 185 cm tall, wearing size L
Machine wash warm with similar colours, use a mild detergent. Do not bleach. Line dry, do not tumble dry. Iron low.
Knee Pad Pockets
In a durable Scottish waxed cotton fabric. Easy to attach to the trousers and insert the knee pads. Keeps your trousers dry and clean.
Made of Gel Foam, an impact absorbent and pressure equalising material.
Sweet Pea Tool Belt
Fits your gloves, cell phone, pens and seed bags.
Attach them with buttons inside the trousers and get the classic look.