Hedera Work Trouser, Indigo
This trouser is made of a heavy cotton stretch fabric from Italy, a warmer alternative to our other styles. The legs are wide enough to fold up when walking through damp grass or mud. They are also lined with waxed cotton for extra durability and a high waist for a comfortable fit. The right leg pocket is for tools such as folding saw or ruler and the left leg pocket for mobile phone or wallet. There are loops on the inside of the legs and under the leg pockets to attach loose Knee Pad Pockets with Welcro bands (sold separately). On the waistband inside the trouser there are buttons to attach our Dandelion Braces (sold separately).
- Unisex fit
- Wide legs
- Waxed cotton enforcements on the lower parts of the legs
- Buttons on the legs to hold up the foldings
- Pocket on the right leg for folding ruler or saw
- Pocket for cell phone on the left leg
- Buttons inside to attach braces (sold separately)
- Loops for bands holding loose knee-pad pockets (sold separately)
- 99% Cotton OEKO-TEX® STANDARD 100, 1% Elastane
- Handmade in Lithuania
- The female model is 175 cm tall, wearing a size M
- The male model is 185 cm tall, wearing size L
Machine wash warm with similar colours, use a mild detergent. Do not bleach. Line dry, do not tumble dry. Iron low.
As we are using natural materials, the waxed fabric might become a little mottled after washing. If that happens you can use an iron to even it out. After 5–6 washes, you can add our Lavender Bees Wax (sold separately) to the fabric if you want to restrengthen the impregnation effect.
Knee Pad Pockets
In a durable Scottish waxed cotton fabric. Easy to attach to the trousers and insert the knee pads. Keeps your trousers dry and clean.
Made of Gel Foam, an impact absorbent and pressure equalising material.
Sweet Pea Tool Belt
Fits your gloves, cell phone, pens and seed bags.
Attach them with buttons inside the trousers and get the classic look.
Add to the fabric to restrengthen the impregnation effect.